View Single Post
Old 11-23-2008, 09:33 PM   #47
leeboy
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: The Time Has Come...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flying Pyramid View Post
Thank you.
Feel free to post it anywhere you want but please give credit to me.
This is not so i can say "i created it or i own it" because is is just not true.
The doctor put me on to it and someone put him on to it and so on.
Plus other civilizations in the past have re-discovered this tech.
And most of the world would have eventually gotten there anyway.

The credit is so we can keep it free. You see, the world is devious and some company could take that knowledge patent it as say that know one else can make that exact setup. But they can not deny that i released it here and other places first. By now there are so many people that know i spoke up first that the PTB can not let anyone else "claim" it as thiers due to the fact that the world would know they are lieing and it would cause too much uproar at such a critical time.
Besides, they don't want to incure my wrath.
I am what i am.

You must understand that i am simply a tool to be used by the higher self.
They as much as we want this released now! They live here too and too many beings have invested too much into us and earth to let it be destroyed. It's happening because all of us decided it had to be now.

Remember, the key point here is KEEP THE KNOWLEDGE FREE!
Tell everyone who will listen how to make it.
Let every country, every man, woman and child know this simple fact.
Deny no one!

Thank you.
As much as it has been talked about and brought to me personally, i just don't agree fully. It is still a version of seperation which i will not adhere to. Perhaps if it is seriously needed, if there needs to be a place like that because others do not exsist, then yes, i will make the family site.
I still hold hope that this forum will go back to being free and B&K find the money they need through other means.

Whoa! I like your passion but anger in any way is a path to the darkside.
Even love shares a fine line with hatred.
Be mindfull of your emotions, let them teach you understanding and grace.
Anger. frustration, contemptment are all helpful when used to learn oneself. I feel these things too, but i step back and try to understand what about it makes me so angry, then turn it into understanding and just like that anger becomes love.

Peace mate.

Carol, that is extremely compassionate espeacially because you don't know me. As much as it has touched me, i must respectfully decline.
To me, it still is seperation. If others like me are not able to come here, then i too should not be able.
I am strong in my conviction to be one with all, equal. And showing that i am seperate by being places others cannot i am not showing equality.
I am then helping the fields of hate by planting seeds of seperation in people. It may sound extreme but that is what it is.
Thank you for your offer it does warm my heart.

For what it's worth to anyone who's reading, it ties in with somethings the doctor told me that i will never agree with. He said this gift was for me and me alone and that i could not save everyone, espeacially the ones i love.
How can God hand me a way out and expect me to leave everyone else behind. Perhaps i am doomed to stay earthbound for disobeying, but i am human and not an angel, it is my choice and i would choose it a thousand times again and if they are to be damed then damn me as well.
I will never turn my back on my family, EVER!

Thank you. You are levelheaded to question me.
Question everything, anything anyone tells you.
For this keeps you sharp and aware, however be mindfull of your own disurnment. Always be aware but open at the same time.
Your right, i haven't told the whole story, there are holes in my truths, and i will never tell anyone the whole truth for it would destroy them.
Ignorance IS bliss. Only a vcery few of us walk this earth with the knowledge we posses. It is our burden to bare, we bare it so you don't have to. Those of us that carry this burden we call ourselves "Toy Soldiers". To know the truth of what is to come and know there is nothing we can do to stop it. We are observers of our own fate.
But i believe anyway, that this is what makes us who we are. That this task/test is what mkaes us understand ourselves and all of humanity and why our race, the human race is so important.
And then the burden isn't so bad.
Hold fast for great thing are coming.

I love you man.
Yes Gregor is right, it will not come out until after 2012 for the very reason that the world will not allow it. People, not the PTB, will simply not accept this new "free" technology. People are still so helplessly dependant on the system that they will fight and kill to protect it.
We will not start a war that will seperate humanity further.
My reason for releasing this now is so that most of the world,believeing it or not, will still posess the knowledge after the events to come.
There is no telling if i or others will be around after the great battle.
So i wanted this out now so that after the great understanding takes place people will then accept info outside the system that is now in place.
Spread the knowledge to all who will listen.

I am not "pulling out" i am staying true to what i was created for.
Once the forum goes subscription i will simply be unable to post here.
The world is very large.
I would love to stay but i will not submit to seperation in anyway shape or form.
I will be posting in lots of places the diagrams specs and i will still make a video and release it on youtube, limewire, just about everywhere that copies can be passed around.

Thank you SuperManny but i doubt that will happen.
They are about whistleblower testomonies and sientists and book writers and people that can prove what they say. I am just some crazy homeless guy who knows too much.
Look at it from thier point of view, they are already struggling with money and have interviews that they can't do because of the lack there of.
They would not spend money to come interview me, even if i went to them, i belive they still do not think i hold any relevance to what they are trying to do. I don't take it personally, i totally understand.
I myself think i'm crazy. Reguardless of what i know or how intersting it is how i found out all of this, i just don't see it happening.

I'm 33 and i get tired of older people faster than i get tired of young people. Older people should understand more, they should carry more wisdom but they don't. They carry nothing but contemptment for those younger than them. They see how they once were and decide to look down on them instead of understanding them and offering guidance.

It's all good. We ARE all in this together and i for one will light up the peacepipe and share sacrament with all who decide to sit at the family table and break bread.

Peace, Love & Light
R.S.B.
Flying Pyramid
Son Of Man
Thankyou for your graciousness Flyingpyramid,
Unfortunately i DO question everything in life and it has got me in more than a spot of bother in the past. Anyway it will be a shame to see you go but let us all know where you will be posting in future if you can. I dont know where you are based but if your ever in the south west of england during your travels, you have a shelter and a meal here my friend.
God speed, keep the light help us all.
leeboy is offline   Reply With Quote