View Single Post
Old 10-28-2009, 07:05 PM   #20
vagabunda
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: KUNLUN NEI GUNG - Ecstatic Bliss

I just had the most wonderful experience the weekend before last (10/17-18) at the ECETI Sanctuary in Torout Lake, WA - I took my first Kunlun classes with two great teachers that were trained by Kan (kunlunbliss.com - who I assume was trained by Max).
It was a discipline that you can immediately feel the effects of, quickly clearing blockages, strong feelings I've only vaguely felt with meditaiton and yoga - I do recall them saying that it is different to working with Kundalini, and that you're actually pulling in both celestial and earth energies - it was truly amazing and I certainly believe that it's something that can only be taught in person, by a qualified teacher. There aren't many people that teach it, yet, but I HIGHLY recommend you try it if you can!
If you're in Hawaii anytime soon there will be classes taught by my teachers (Son Tuoc and Pamela) in early November (that will be in conjunction with an ECETI Self-mastery course - also, AMAZING) and in Vermont later in the month. Info here: eceti.org/Eceti.IndexII.html#Hawaii

Best of luck to you all in this endeavor - it may well be one of the best things we can do!
Namaste,
Nadine
vagabunda is offline   Reply With Quote