View Single Post
Old 09-25-2008, 07:46 AM   #22
Metamike
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Lets go?! (almost)Free location found

Quote:
Originally Posted by VinnieCooper View Post
Bussiness Plan.

INDIGENOUS is the ONLY WAY. FULL STOP. Thats the lesson all to often forgotton. Indigenous = Diversity any other Idea = Mono-culture ie bland.

Work with the Indigenous Species, as they already work there why ruin their eco system? Then Process the Produce to add quality.

OBVIOUSLY You'd wouldn't rely on any fossil fuels.
You proberly wouldn't need a fridge.
End up doing the whole
Sauna.
Tipi.
Dogsledge.
skiing.
Boat Building.
Rune casting.
Stav.
& Mead.
Type thing.

Maybe get involved in endangered species Program ie LYNX and birds re-population projects etc...
Fishing Is likley to be quite good.
Lets get real here! I agree that you have to think a little more tribal and indegineous. So far we can only dream of not using wood here in Norway to heat our houses. Solar is good but It will not provide heat in the winter. Depending where you are - Also the winters here are not always that much snow. We are really not talking about a society that is meant to survive for ever. Only until the time that those that are going into the New world 4 density are ready to cross over. If you dont understand this. I can put you up to date.

Who am I - Photographer, graphic artist, painter, NLP - instructor - therapist, hypnotist, author, researcher - free energy - work with simple electronics, web design, carpenter have built 4 houses - fisher, hunter, kajakk padler, and spiritual advisor. I have some economic resources, but they have to be liquidized fairly soon to take advantage of the situation.
Metamike is offline   Reply With Quote