View Single Post
Old 12-21-2009, 03:16 PM   #432
Jacqui D
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Has anyone actually seen a PLEIADIAN

Yes Micjer what a wonderful way to look at how the way of celebration of death can be played out a living wake.
I always thought it strange that we had this very sad service of death everyone would wear black people crying and the feeling of loss.
So much better to celebrate a moving on a connection back.
Once we understand this life is a segment of many lives we will live ,this makes the whole thing much more inviting. Take the doubt and fear away from death and put it in the perspective of becoming an experiencer of something very enlightening.
Sorry Dom to have strayed away from the actual thread but the word fear was mentioned and i thought this may be important for some to understand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by micjer View Post
I agree Jacqui ,

Fear of death is so limiting for people. Once the realization that we are all eternal beings it changes the way we look at the world and beyond.

There is still the sadness of losing a loved one or the shock of being diagnosed with a terminal illness to overcome.

I met the most inspiring individual a couple of years ago. He had terminal cancer, yet he was one of the funniest and inspirational person I have ever met. He loved life to the fullest, and wanted to enjoy himself while he was here rather than wither up at home.

2 weeks prior to his passing he had a live wake. All of his friends were invited to come and say their good-byes. Get together while he was still here. Talk about happier times.

No funeral in the usual way. Immediate family only. Then a celebration of life. Awesome!

We will all be together again on the other side, it is just hard to let them go for selfish reasons.
Jacqui D is offline   Reply With Quote