View Single Post
Old 01-12-2010, 06:35 AM   #570
DOMINIC 777
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Has anyone actually seen a PLEIADIAN

The Pleiadians seeded Earth twice ,they are very advanced technologically and are doing a lot to help Earth through the Shift
ThE POSITIVE DATA IS SENT IN TELAPATHIC FORM AND IF A HUMAN BEING REACHES THE DESIRED FREQUENCY THEY WILL BE APPROACHED BY THE PLEIADIANS.....not many will see them until a person has conquered a lot of their fear and EGO
lol
dominic
Quote:
Originally Posted by onawah View Post
"thanks onawah...the Pleiadians a re a positive E.T race and they are helping mankind telepathically and in other ways
lol
dominic

Thanks om"

Yes, I think so too. I understand they are very advanced technologically and are doing a lot to help Earth through the Shift. I think they definitely feel a kinship with Earthlings, and have left some of their DNA here, though I'm not sure how exactly. Did they interbreed with humans, change the DNA by incarnating into human bodies, do some kind of process similar to the Annunaki, and/or all of the above? I hope someday the whole story will be known.
I would also like to know WHY Earth is such a breeding and meeting ground for so many different ETs. I have read many different theories about this, including that it's because She is so fertile and rich in lifeforms, minerals, etc already. But I think it is unusual for any planet to have all this different DNA, and the great number and variety of ETs coming here. I just hope it will result soon in Earth being honored and restored to health, peace and balance!

I have heard that some Pleiadians, perhaps the Plejarans, were actually subverted somehow to STS and were actually working with the Grays or Zetas in abduction programs, etc.
On the whole though, I think the Pleiadians are very STO.
They are most likely the ones that Bob Dean and others have said look so much like us we cannot tell the difference. These are I think the Nordics, who live here in isolated colonies, and are influencing officials at times by appearing in the flesh and talking to them directly. Wouldn't it be interesting to witness something like that??!!:
DOMINIC 777 is offline   Reply With Quote