View Single Post
Old 10-04-2008, 08:37 PM   #49
paul1980
Avalon Senior Member

Question Re: A "Whistle Blower" open letter to Bill and Kerry, and the forum.

To Norval and Gale, and anyone else who is reading this:
This is not going to be a question, and it is not meant as a comment or debunk, it just represents my view of things today, i welcome any corrections, and all please feel free to be yourself on this one.

As when i have read many forums i always have seen the following occur, 1: Message, 2: ask for proof 3: after a while it is no longer about a message, it has become a conflict, devided into a few camps namely, the followers, the critics, the distancemakers (yes new word), the supporters, and the readers, and a few others.
Normally i like to be a reader. And sometimes i am a needed, that means i have an issue that i need to be lit by different opinions so that i can find my own way in my discovery of myself and my surroundings, such as this one.

Ok, here goes.

There is one thing and one thing alone that we must never forget, even with all the knowledge provided we must learn to create our own vision of understanding. eg. do you like ice because you learned it is nice or do you know what you want. or another one: if you believe strongly enough that you are sick, then you will be sick. Decide if you want to be projected upon.

We all function within our given parameters, by knowing your own parameters, you can use them, and (de) activate them.
Is a final battle interesting when you already know yourself? do you think the one who controles food really can control the masses when masses know who masses are? When everyone would know the real truth do you think that there is a fight?
Dark and light are only words to keep people in place, between words as in the bible or qran or any other holy book, the only thing that i have read is that we are all equal, and when we know ourselves and have faith in ourselves, the great devide stops and becomes one.
Is it important to know where we came from?, is that a part of who i am? i know where i came from, i am made of the same, "lets say particles", as all that is around me, therefore that makes me equal, therefore that makes me one, what holds us back is fear, and lack of understanding, we do refuse to understand because we fear. (as do i)

What will happen around us, with our limited knowledge of ourselves and therefore our limited knowledge of all that is around, that will happen, until we know better.
There is no balance, there just "is".

Anyway, It is only a good thing that we can learn more and more to help each other pushing along the way of waking up, i love to see people helping each other, i love to be helped, and i love to help. just keep in mind, we can help each other, but not become each other.