View Single Post
Old 05-06-2009, 01:14 PM   #309
Unified Serenity
Avalon Senior Member

Lightbulb Re: X men - 5 Dollar Ft. long Subs-cryptionite

It's astounding, time is fleeting

Listen up, amazing change and the clock is running out... maybe a count down?

Madness takes its toll

The truth seems crazy or appears crazy watch out how these thoughts affect you

But listen closely, not for very much longer
I've got to keep control

Shhh, be still and pay attention, things are about to change because very soon, we from the other dimension won't have to keep things so secret

I remember doing the Time Warp

This has happened before. This could be dimension shifting or another age when we were open or a shift of consciousness happened before

Drinking those moments when
The blackness would hit me and the void would be calling

Remembering sweetly the past when one age ended and another began. In Genesis 1:1 - 1:2 we are told of the Katabole when the age that was ended as one would take a tablet and smash it. Blackness was the result, a void.

Let's do the time warp again...
Let's do the time warp again!

This has happened before, or maybe twice before, and it's about to happen again!

It's just a jump to the left
And then a step to the right

Left denotes the ideals of liberalism, lack of rules or morality, and it's a JUMP, then so as not to create to much disturbance we take a step to the right, though we are further left than when we started. It's like the way you boil a frog. You can't just dump it in boiling water, it would notice, but if you slowly turn up the heat, it won't and it will cook to death.

With your hands on your hips

Steadfast and provocative is their attitude

You bring your knees in tight

Use sexual repression or religious repression

But it's the pelvic thrust that really drives you insane,

Then use sexual revolution / freedom

Let's do the Time Warp again!

It works every time!

It's so dreamy, oh fantasy free me

It feels good, you are not consciously aware of these changes as you are in a hypnotic state.

So you can't see me, no not at all
In another dimension, with voyeuristic intention
Well-secluded, I see all

We are from another dimension eagerly watching and desiring to have you!
If you subscribe to Icke's views on the Reptilians, they are inter-dimensional beings just beyond our visual abilities, and when they do take on a hybrid human host, they need our blood to maintain the illusion so we can't see them.

With a bit of a mind flip
You're there in the time slip
And nothing can ever be the same

A couple of thoughts here. First the direct meaning is a change of consciousness brings you to astral and once you consciously experience it, you are not the same. The second thought is for them, they bring about changes in the people little by little, then when ready for the big jump their plan is complete and everything we knew is changed, and NOT for our good.

You're spaced out on sensation, like you're under sedation

They play on our physical enjoyment of sensations via the media and liberalism which seems like freedom, but really it puts us in a state of sleep to spiritual evolution. Then they can jump to the left again! I think of entertaining the masses via sports, movies, tv, and even wars and knit picking amongst ourselves as we feel so self righteous.

Well I was walking down the street just a-having a think

Those who are trying to understand what is happening, those who are sensitive to energetic changes but ignorant of astral are approached. They were unaware of who was watching them.

When a snake of a guy gave me an evil wink
He shook me up, he took me by surprise
He had a pickup truck and the devil's eyes.

Reptilian / evil entity gets my attention, shakes up my world, and takes / abducts them.

He stared at me and I felt a change
Time meant nothing, never would again

Those who have encountered reptilians speak of their hypnotic stare and losing time. When these reptilians think the plan is ready they will make their final jump, and all will change again.

I'd love to hear your feedback and take on these verses.

Unified Serenity
Unified Serenity is offline   Reply With Quote