View Single Post
Old 10-30-2009, 04:10 PM   #19
m1*
Banned

Default Re: And the meek shall inherit the earth..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carol View Post
After listening to some programs on the governments underground bases and how they are spending millions/trillions to put in these elaborate underground bunkers ~ I had an insight. What if those who well off enough or have the right connections.. are ALL underground in their hiddy holes and... they miss out on the galactic wave that will sweep the earth's surface in 2012?

All of the meek are pretty much on the surface of the planet and would likely be exposed to the spiritual energy of the new dawn. Hence my thought about "how" the meek shall inherit the earth.

Anyway, thinking this gives me much pleasure and lots of chuckles.
I like the sound of that!

..and it is quite plausible too!

Also, check this out. This scenario is set out in the Bible!

"And I beheld when he had opened the sixth seal, and, lo, there was a great earthquake; and the sun became black as sackcloth of hair (volcanos?), and the moon became as blood (volcanic activity?); And the stars of heaven fell unto the earth (satellites?), even as a fig tree casteth her untimely figs, when she is shaken of a mighty wind. And the heaven departed as a scroll (Earth rotates 180 degrees in an instant?) when it is rolled together; and every mountain and island were moved out of their places (pole shift?). And the kings of the earth, and the great men, and the rich men, and the chief captains, and the mighty men, and every bondman, and every free man, hid themselves in the dens and in the rocks of the mountains (Government bunkers?); And said to the mountains and rocks, Fall on us, and hide us from the face of him that sitteth on the throne, and from the wrath of the Lamb: For the great day of his wrath is come; and who shall be able to stand?"

Revelation 6:12-17, KJV

This does sound EERILY like a "pole shift" and the "result" of a "super-wave" / "coronal mass injection" to me! This is a BIG reason why I am very concerned about what some scientists are saying about the solar maximum of 2012/2013. I keep saying to people -- the Bible is a VERY wise book and I don't believe man has the intelligence, knowledge or insight to pen that book alone, but very few people actually know what's in it. They just get on my back about being "religious" and "gullible". I am not religious at all, but I KNOW what's in that book, and it is very very wise (and current).

Last edited by m1*; 10-30-2009 at 04:42 PM.
m1* is offline   Reply With Quote