View Single Post
Old 03-17-2009, 05:11 PM   #20
viking
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: The Phoenix Journels

Quote:
Originally Posted by waitinginthewings View Post
Viking: do you see any of this material tying in with Dan Burisch information? I'm thinking specifically of the Timline 1 and Timline 2?

Well it's a question of who you believe...Are we on timeline 1 or 2??. Perhaps we can get further input from the rest of the folks here! It get's very confusing to say the least.

According to George Green we have already passed the tipping point and we heading towards destruction....BIG TIME...George never minces his words!!

So what is Dan Burisch saying? have we raised the conciousness enough to avert disaster...I hope so and I sincerely pray that we have. (Astralwalker and many more are doing a great job) Incidently George worked with the Journels 20 odd years ago...so if you resonate with him then you cannot discount the Journels. He has a slightly differant ending though, which I am suspicious about!!

So in answer to your question... Yes it seems to fit in with Dan Burisch... But the question I ask is which timeline 1 or 2??

The more you read the Journels, you will find truths that unfold that previously had perhaps some grey areas. Research... research... and research and you will find the truth.

You know I never realized who shot Kennedy until I read the Journels!!

I also now understand why no one has pulled the trigger regarding Nuclear Games...!!

Oh how the truth eventually unfolds....

viking
viking is offline   Reply With Quote