View Single Post
Old 10-14-2008, 02:59 AM   #20
Theresa
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Our first close contact!

Hi y'all~

TARA!! you're on the forum....

I don't know it was a weather balloon, but it was totally dark out and it was glowing. Plus it was moving in a straight line from left to right and very slowly. No wavering-really straight and smooth. It started cloaking out as soon as I "talked" to it. I've had that experience over the summer seeing other things moving slow accross the sky but they looked like stars and seemed very far away. They cloaked out also when I would "communicate" with them. One time I saw two flying in formation that also cloaked out.

This thing seemed like it was only 2 or 300 feet up, but it's hard to say because I don't really know how big it was. It didn't go up when it faded away, it just either stayed where it was and cloaked out or went away slowly over about a minutes time...hard to say.

I have communicated with many ascended masters and entities who say they are "Galactic Federation". It would be tempting to think that I am off my rocker sometimes, all the psychic messages that I get. And I WOULD think that except that they are so darned accurate in readings with people that I realize I must be hearing SOMETHING authentic.

The only way for sure to know what to believe is to learn to meditate and go within to our own heart center and LISTEN. not ask questions, not pray for something, just listen. That is a very powerful meditation. Do that and then YOU TOO will hear weather balloons talking to you!!
Theresa is offline   Reply With Quote