View Single Post
Old 06-13-2009, 09:29 PM   #11
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Arizona Wilder Testimony - Spanish / English

Jacqui I agree with that but I wanted to add the fact that it is true what they did to the Native Americans and in states all over they are settleting law suits and returning land that was taken. The Native Americans as so many many Americans, Canadians and others had their children taken by CPS and turned over for the likes of this. It still goes on in some of the churches now !

Being a woman, I can't tell you how many women and some men have been molested by an adult in their family or a church elder. Yes, its surpressed and some have video's out there. I have seen some going back quite a bit of time. Seriously, there is truth in their stories. In Texas they raided one not so long ago and removed many of the children. I'm sure many remember the story but what got me, was who the men worked for especially the young men................our government jobs.............the women all living in one place, collected welfare. Now that is breaking a law itselfs. All of a sudden the story is stopped and all children returned. Nerve wracking to say the least.

It takes alot for anyone to admit that their family member raped/molested them. It's very painful.

Several states have requested to be made sovereign here and that is one of the reasons. The children are grown now and reporting these stories and our government does not want these stories repeated. Too late for alot of them. These are the Native American children and the orphans. You see the government made the parents turn over their parental rights and land so they could school the children in the private religious schools. No, I do not know if rituals were preformed but there are reports of sexual abuse of horrific nature and children that have suddenly died or vanished. Who can say if they were sacrificed or not.

Unfortunately, I have heard many horror stories and I wonder now if some tapes that I have seen on google are still available for viewing. I will look
How about Duncan O finioan story on project camelot He didnt mention he had been molested but he was certainly "choosen" A fitting word that is given to them, I'm sure.

I'm sure just because it is this time in our history, doesn't exclude their sexual rituals and sacrifices being held............It's just done behind closed doors so to speak. I believe alot happens right in some very well known churches.
mntruthseeker is offline   Reply With Quote