View Single Post
Old 05-28-2009, 02:26 PM   #8
lemon_sky88
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Ground Crew Mobilize!

granted i am relativly new. I can understand the initial excitement your noting too. My beliefes and ideas evolve every day and the way i feel today about things if i were asked again tommrow may differ slightly. But the way i feel, may be directlly related to the george green posts avalon did. I can understand alot of points and his call to orginize with like minded people. Were gona need each other if this thing gose really bad and we need to be ready. Project avalon is not all to well known. it has a good foot hold but I would like to boost project avalons energy by injecting my own through creative ways to reach out to the general public or silent majority. I can understand the shock factor, im starting to think tho that this shock factor is being pulsed but our oposition as well. now is the time to initiate shock. our economy is going down down down. there talking about population control if not already initiating. building concentration camps. (this is a big one for the silent majority) religion will be rewritten by some to coralate with events and/or religion may just be denounced who knows? there going to start talking radical actions and there gona start soon. the people expect them to be consistant and they wont be this time. when this happens that little pamflet i gave referencing george green, david wilcox and so on wont seem so crazy. I can see a few waking up as a result in the short term as well. so i dont think this idea is too outlandish.
lemon_sky88 is offline   Reply With Quote