View Single Post
Old 10-16-2008, 10:32 PM   #93
martian31v
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Akex Jones interviews Peter Joesph - Zeitgeist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pleiadian View Post
Alex Jones is a hot head, it's unfortunate he is this way, it's just the way he is.

We should not discredit Alex as he does good work, has exposed a lot and generally has good intention.

If one listens to this interview carefully ...

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=0XVnhh6Yqec

I deduce Alex and Peter Joseph were talking largely about two different things (ignoring Alex's childish play-ups).

Alex appears to mostly focus on the transition ... from the world how it is now to this "new world".

Alex did riase a good point though ... is our nature genetically linked (as in the aggressive cow/cattle breed example) or is it due to our environment / our conditioning (Peter's view).

If our nature is linked to genetics the "new world" according to Peter may not be possible.

Peter was largely talking about the end state of the new world, and one must admit it does sound good.

I guess the devil is in the detail, if we could do the transition, would the "new world", as presented by Zeitgeist Addendum, stand the test of time.

I believe a lot more discussion is required around the transition and the end game.

Heightened consciousness is a good start but many more issues need to be thought through.

I do however feel, we as a race, for the most of us, I do not know if we are ready for this "new world" yet.
hi pleiadian. i think your somewhat off on the zeitgeist position. they clearly state on their website (thezeitgeistmovement.com) that their position is not and end solution, rather a means towards improving our world. again, not utopian in nature, but ameliorative. peace.
martian31v is offline   Reply With Quote