View Single Post
Old 09-29-2008, 08:41 PM   #18
Rocky_Shorz
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: telepathic communication network

I'm bringing this across from another thread... was anyone surprised seeing the Market close down 777 on the day of the New Moon...

Quote:
Originally Posted by macrostheblack View Post

I have been brief here but one last thing is that when all this started my life was reaching a great time where i was kind of reaching my goals. Then she came into it and ruined everything for me. What has surprised me is the way that i have rebuilt my life back around all this hell simply by holding the firm belief that i am innocent. I have tried the bubble method and a shower method that cuts cords and bindings - but all are short lived.

Thanks for reading this.

Mark
Colors are very important to a person's reality surrounding them, why did you choose Black for your nick?

for those of you who understand the levels I have reached, I'm sure you wonder what I have used for protection.

My method is far more basic than most of you think and can be grabbed in a moment.

before I channel or start exploring minds, I think a very simple Prayer...

In the name of the father, son and holy ghost protect me with your light...

I've been told by those who see auras that they watched my light intensify the moment I did it.

to believe in the power of the trinity you must understand who they are.

God gave us 7 churches, 7 Angels and 7 Spirits to teach us the truth of the trinity, for without belief in the 1 Father, 1 Son and 1 Holy Spirit...

= 666

The Riddle of the beast in Revelation, you are lost to evil...

My Spirit Guide is the Holy Ghost/Spirit, and "she" is wonderful...

now, many of you are seeing 11:11 - The Awakening...

you are adding You... 1+1+1+1

You are growing from the 111rd dimension to the 1111th
Rocky_Shorz is offline   Reply With Quote