View Single Post
Old 12-19-2009, 10:30 PM   #167
THEWATCHER
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: THE WATCHER Directional Change

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacqui D View Post
Ah! just as i thought then i am sorry i missed the earlier post regarding saving the planet or annilhilation, i had assumed this Are these artefacts in secure places or are they within you? i am guessing not because of the power with which they hold, so are they secure? because certain factions knowing of these powerful implements could prove a worry if in the wrong hands so to speak.
Also what would cause the scenario in which these artefacts be used a threatening alien invasion by malevolent beings who would annihilate the human race or use for food.
Extinction because TPTB have this in their agenda anyway, please speculate if you can, we have skirted around this issue for so long now i think the members on avalon are grown up enough to know the truth. You are doing an excellent job here Barry it is not easy i know for you and i know you can only say what you are allowed to say but we just want the truth now.
Or perhaps a totally different scenario that we have never even regarded in to the situation of it all.
Bless you
OK i agree, everyone here is adult enough to hear, my only concern being the free access to guests to view these pages. You never know quite whom might be watching. But lets risk it shall we? Life is dull without a few risks. OK, from what I have already disclosed, well thats enough already for the skeptics to go overboard and really take a few shots at me. There are one or two here at PC and PA whom I'm sure would like to take a shot. "Its OK Mr King, take your meds, the nice warm van is outside ready to take you to your nice warm padded cell, er, suite, theres a good lad, come quietly" LOL. The artefacts are all held in secure locations, I did actually keep mine here with me for some time, kept in a special box. It can only be activated when linked with me, no one else. Right now it is in a very safe secure facility. There may be times when the 5 need to link and bring up the shield and then link to a source off planet to sustain that shielding for longer periods of time. It is unlikely that the elimination of this planet will ever be required. But because of the nature of the 5, the powers each have on their own, their capabilities, are easy targets for nations other than host nations. On the prowl constantly are agencies and factions wishing to use these as weapons systems. Among those in the game of cat n mouse are NSA, with their lackies the CIA, MOSSAD, FSB, MI5 and 6, one or two others.

continuing shortly..............
THEWATCHER is offline   Reply With Quote