View Single Post
Old 02-15-2009, 09:14 AM   #248
Mercuriel
Avalon Senior Member

Thumbs up Re: Recent War in our Solar System By Norval & Gale

Quote:
Originally Posted by hobbit View Post
Norval, Removing who dun it or what dun it. I would respectfully request a discussion about the method employed capable of ever producing what is seen.
Quote:
Was it atomics from a rapid fire system? Precisely guided rapid fire missile systems? Possibly a pulse fire of some kind of high energy weapon? What is known and agreed upon by most of the research scientists and us is that these craters in these chains happened in very fast sequence, almost simultaneously. There is very little fall back of the ejected material from one crater into the next crater in the chain. Possibly a plasma weapon melted that half circle and river bed like area, we are asking more questions too.
I will posit this as a partial and by no means complete answer as to the possible difference between the Circlularly Centralized - Spider Leg - Pock-mark approached Craters versus the Linear - Somewhat Symetrical - "Crater Chain" - Craters spoken of and shown in this Thread so far...

The "Circularly Centralized - Spider Leg - Pock-mark approached Craters" could be examples of Cluster Bomb concepts We've already seen at use in Warfighting being done here on Earth. The "Pock-marking" would be the steady drop of the "Bomblets" as They march towards the Object to be destroyed. The "Circularly Centralized - Spider Leg" effect could easily be seen as mimicking the effects of say an Ammo Dump or Suppy/Fuel Depot being hit by that Cluster Bomb, and then detonating outwards in a Circular fashion, with Hard Ejecta making scars across the land as the Explosion Cloud radiated outwards.

This could be indicative of a High Altitude Carpet Bomb effort as Norval has already suggested.

The "Linear - Somewhat Symetrical - "Crater Chain" - Craters" could be very powerful Scalar Pulse Weapons in the Twenty to Fifty Megaton Range w/ a likely ability for that to be variable depending on the size of the Ship or Craft firing such a Weapon.

Imagine if You will that You're on an "Attack-Run" - Now see with Your Mind's Eye that as You dive in at speed and then pull up and out of the Dive with "Escape Velocity" - You're aformetioned Weapons would be similar sounding to and operate like - BOOM - BOOM - BOOM - BOOM - BOOM - BOOM - BOOM - BOOM - And now You're pulling up and curving back out into Space at "Escape Velocity".

This would be akin to a "Strafing Run" or perhaps a "Surgical Strike"...

Its My Hope that the above Visuals may help some...

Please understand - I take no position in this Thread in any other way - I'm merely offering Brain Food for Brains...

Mercuriel is offline   Reply With Quote