View Single Post
Old 03-26-2010, 12:01 AM   #121
Gnosis5
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Camelot interview with Dane Tops

Quote:
Originally Posted by oedilroed View Post
It becomes quit obvious that becoming "clear" is a major desirable goal in one's existence; as a pasport to " a beter future"
However, none of this is ( as might be suspected ) simple or straightforward.

1. Knowledge of the overal situation has to be aqcuired.
2. Knowledge of the revelant protocols to deal with # 1 has to be aqcuired.
3. The protocols must now be implemented - otherwise this is just a "methaphysical study " ( or, another name for the same: "mind****")
4. The help of capable, bona fide, dependable assistance (auditor) has to be secured.
5.all this will require a significant investment of time, energy and last, but not least - money. Tons of it.

A Job has to be done - regardless of the dificulties to be surmounted, also, there are no shortcuts in this: get it done , or forget it.

Bearing all the above in mind; time is also an important factor: how much time is required, and available, to get clear ?

While this question cannot be meaningfully answered, we see here the posibility of unfinished business: dying unclear.

Death may be sudden and unexpected, clear or not; the important issue: how to face death; for death is not for the unprepared or naieve.

My point: Even those who have to die unclear ( or not yet wholy clear) can still do a lot better than those who are totaly unprepared if they have knowledge of the possible pitfals and traps ahead: meeting "Christ" folowing "the Light", "Golden doors"....

Also: why are we reborn on Earth ?
Out there, there are alien civilisations with beings, who live in bodies quit similar to our own,who are not subject to prison plante conditions; how about being reborn there ? - and getting acces from childhood to the knowledge denied us ?

Matters might not be so simple as I state them: yet it would be good to know what are the real ins and outs.

Anyone comments ? , sugestions ?

Yes, definitely some barriers both internal and external, subjective and objective barriers.

First I had to get myself to a low enough condition (near death and way too negative) before I was willing to re-prioritize some of the "importances".

Then I had to logistically work myself to where I could afford the ongoing services of an auditor, which I did.

Then I had to experience a few failed auditors who did not work out for me for one reason or another, but that did lead me to the current auditor who I am able to work with long term. I became familiar with the different Freezone groups, I read some of the early 50's books and materials (Hubby had acquired a collection of them).

I have a disposable income of about $700 per month (once I decided that my auditing was more important than my Walmart trips, and other "hobbies", LOL).

After researching, I found an auditor who had a simple, effective, workable approach that I could understand and learn about (a type of Dianetics), and who charged a rate based on a long term commitment. Under $50 per hour -- most charge about $60 and up.

I also had to decide that auditing over the phone in the quiet of my room could get the job done (it has). Being semi-retired I was able to fit in with the auditor's rather booked schedule, but his 10am slot was not booked and so it has been 10am ever since.

My sessions are about 1hour to 1.5hours per session. I have gone Clear (in September) and in the last few sessions I seem to be looking at myself as a state of sovereign being (does not answer to anyone but myself) which is very interesting to say the least :-) It seems that in this state I will not violate nor allow myself to be violated, but I'm still learning about this new creation.

For me, Clear immediately felt like an angel on steroids and I could not get this old body to move fast enough for me and it had to get used to the new me. This is an ability that one gains through tenacity and knowledge and commitment with a trusted auditor. It is an ability that one needs to be taught how to maintain, to keep oneself cleaned up so to speak. It is definitely worth the 'trouble'. Companion studies and reading are required to fully enjoy Clear abilities. A good auditor is helpful.

I also get great pleasure being a volunteer auditor and I take the people who cannot afford to pay for auditing. I am practically booked up.

Some people in the Freezone co-audit, which I think is possible with Dianetics at least. I personally would employ the R3X version of Dianetics as a reliable starting point. Robert DuCharme authored R3X.

I still perform my duties related to my business, and my domestic duties. Hubby says he is very happy with his new (more tolerant and more positive) wife.

My first round of sessions addressed this lifetime incidents only and that gave me immediate relief for this lifetime at least. I could have stopped there and enjoyed the rest of my life. I chose to take it further, and it has been awesome. I love my sessions into higher and higher truths about my origins.

The only "protocols" that I have attention on are making sure I get enough sleep and have not taken any drugs or aspirin or overdone the alcohol, and being generally able to naturally engage the "right brain" imagery and recall with the help of my auditor. My auditor is a very simple and relaxed person and not putting on any airs -- just being himself. When he is auditing me he suspends any attitudes that I might pick up on during the session so my attention is on my "case" and not on him, although I know he is there as a sort of anchor point. We also manage to crack a lot of jokes

I have experienced having "tons of money" and lots of other material pleasures of this earth... you know what? ...I feel more wealthy and happier now than I did when I was less balanced regarding spiritual and material wealths. I still appreciate money, etc., and it is a more balanced appreciation. I am a much better money manager now.

Being 56 years old may have given me enough end-of-rope adventures and experiences and wisdom to know what I really needed at this time in my life.

It was Buddha who put the "brass ring" out there for me when he pointed out people who were "Non Returners" to this wheel of reincarnation.

Gnosis5 is offline   Reply With Quote