View Single Post
Old 02-09-2010, 04:55 PM   #11
pilot
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: The Amygdala clicking forward

Progress report:

This is getting interesting, each night I do this practice, visualize the feather tickling the front of the 2 amygdala...it's more of a "felt" thing than a visual thing. That is, I did visualize the feather at first, but now after a few days it isn't necessary, I can "feel" the sensation of the feather-and this is the interesting part: the location (in my head anyway) is about and inch or so behind the eyes. Once I was able to focus on that particular spot something happened. An involuntary eye roll, it felt like my eyes were rolling a full turn inside my head, I did not "do" this, it just happened. It feels like pressure. The other sensations were what you might think of as electrical signals popping in and around my eyes and 3rd eye area, and along the length of the forehead. This lasts for about a minute or two, and then relaxes back into the former state.

There is a forum where people discuss technique and someone mentioned this sensation. The eye roll. The pressure builds up before the eventual "pop". Many people compare it to an orgasm of the brain. I can understand why. The build up of tension, then a release. The advice is to keep at it until you "hit the jackpot".
pilot is offline   Reply With Quote