Thread: John Lear
View Single Post
Old 09-10-2008, 05:22 PM   #50
johnlear
Project Camelot Witness

Default Re: John Lear

Quote:
Originally Posted by eagle View Post
I agree many if not all moon landing photos seem to be faked/earth based studio shots. This alone does not prove or disprove moon landings.
No but 68% gravity does.

Quote:
Atmosphere on the Moon? yes, breathable by humans? I don't know, but the lack of clouds an weather led me to believe not.
Lack of clouds? Are you kidding?

Quote:
911? Agree. Missiles and drones, no planes. Well, maybe one, since all the supposed passengers of all four could fit on one jet.
Sorry, no missiles, no drones, no planes. Most of the alleged 'passengers' are alive and well living under different identities. "Oh hi, Chic! Sorry to hear about your daughter Wendy. But remember, you wanted to play the game."

Quote:
Gravity? No one (including Newton and einstein) can be completely right on first set of theories. Sorry!
Ahem. The first try? Used and confirmed by mainstream science for 300 years? Are you joking?

Quote:

People on the other planets? I need to see some proof of that! Visitors? Sure, but perhaps not on all sightings.
Sorry. No proof. No disclosure. If you don't know it, you're not supposed to know it. In this lifetime anyway. Better luck next life.

Quote:
So what do you say about anti-gravity mil aircraft since the 1940s?
My father, William P. Lear, Sr. was President and Board Chairman of Lear, Incorporated, a major Dept. of Defense contractor (later became Lear Siegler) and was one of the original prime contractors on anti-gravity in the 40's.

Quote:
Say the delta shaped ones?
Old technology.
johnlear is offline   Reply With Quote