View Single Post
Old 01-10-2009, 06:42 PM   #70
timetotelltheworld
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: alien agenda taking place proof is in my story and the infrastructure already bui

People are starting to see it all over the place and the one thing these buggers do all the time is that they give credance to my case with all there debunking and finger pointing and saying i am delusional, keep it up people notice, they notice people going out of there way to discredit, look at all the discrediting on youtube look at alll the comments discrediting the truth, from the Kennedy assassination to UFOs to Fema Camps all of it look at all the discrediting everywhere and why?

Answer: They do not want you to know there here and wipeing us out but you will find out, you will find out one way or another that everything I have posted is the truth.

Now on an older question, this was brought to my attention in regards to "If they murdered your family, then where are the graves, death notices, proof" the way the con would work and regardless of how it sounds its how I found out about this alien agenda.

"they would kill and replace the entire extended family 500 to 2000 people at a time, build the families equity to a billion, put in there bogus case at Dept. of Immigration, cases based on bogus video evidence, I N S would then seize the properties, which they can do if proved there was fraud involved, then the Extra Terrestrials "relacements" would move into non-existance and the NSA would erase 1000s of people and make it look as though they were never here, seal the cases under NSA status "can not be investigated by any one" then they would liquidate all assets and there would be no bodies. Leaving no trace that the family was ever here. These aliens are sadistic, they enjoy our pain, and they love to con us. They get a high out of it.

Last edited by timetotelltheworld; 01-10-2009 at 08:20 PM.
timetotelltheworld is offline   Reply With Quote