View Single Post
Old 03-05-2009, 05:36 PM   #115
timetotelltheworld
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: alien agenda taking place proof is in my story and the infrastructure already bui

there under the assumption no one is going to believe it and that no one is going to recognize the technology but I did and they gave it away over and over again....
You dont have to believe it but its true...........
George Young Ret....NSA told me that "when these new court houses were finished the next thing is to get rid of all the undesireables".................................... .................
before seeing one shapeshift I didnt know what he was talking about after seeing it I knew...........THE REASON THE NSA CAN NOT BE INVESTIGATED BY ANYONE AND THEY GET A BLANK CHECK GUESS WHAT THEY ARE NOT FROM HERE........THE NSA WAS CREATED 2 WEEKS AFTER MANY UFOS WERE SEEN FLYING OVER THE WHITE HOUSE AND THE CAPITAL BACK IN 1952 and the UFOS made national news in major newspapers....
http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q...+1952&aq=f&oq=
look at all the articles
I watched a program about particle accelerators on PBS and they showed the crown of the one at Fermi Lab and its Identicle to whats on top of the Mark O Hatfield building...
then I confronted a number of these E.T.s that I had already Identified and they all gave it away one after another the look of fear gave it away........

Then I started looking and the same thehnology can also be seen on top of the new federal building at 7th and Market St. In San Francisco...............then I found another near Zocolo Square in Mexico City Mexico .................................................. ........
then I found out they are all over the place NOT JUST IN THE U.S. all over the planet...they are an arogent lot and they put there technology out in plain site, thinking they would just deny it.............
Start looking you will see major funding being spent on new jails pick a country you will see it everywhere AND IN EVERY SINGLE CASE "EMPTY DO TO LACK OF FUNDING" EVERY SINGLE CASE............PERFECT EXAMPLE ....WAPATOE OUTSIDE PORTLAND OR....
ITS TRUE WEATHER YOU ARE WILLING TO BELIEVE IT OR NOT I HAVE SEEN IT.........
timetotelltheworld is offline   Reply With Quote