Thread: Tree of Life
View Single Post
Old 10-30-2008, 05:21 PM   #57
Edward Alexander
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Tree of Life

arcora: Sorry but you completely ignored my questions and comments. If "He" wanted us to do anything he could tell us, just like in your own example about parents, they told us themselves did they not? They did not go and tell some stranger to come and tell us did they? No, and I don't think God would do that either if he actually was taking part of anything happening here or wanted to tell us - He could do so directly and clearly without any sort of misunderstanding. And he does not so clearly , to me, he do not interfere with us here at all. He, whatever "he" is, has already created a system in which where we do not need to be told what to do or not, we'll figure it out ourselves eventually.

I agree there are rules, or rather laws, laws of the universe if you want, just as laws of physics etc. And living in accordance with them will be of benefit, but they are laws that are in place and it is not a god sitting there waiting to punish or rewards you from doing wrong or right, you are doing that yourself by either living in harmony with the rules or not.

With that said, there ARE , as I already stated, "angels" etc that are out there to help us and assist us, doing good work. However, from my experience, they have chosen this themselves and are not representations of God, they are representations of Goodness.

Remember that God after all created both Good and Evil so he has to be both himself. Personally I think Good / Evil is something we experience as a reality here in lower planes, and that further up in our development things are more neutral. There seem to be vast amounts of levels, or planes, whatever you'd like to call it, between "us" and "God" - and many of these have their own Creators & Gods dictating their own rules and laws within their domains.

Here is a good example describing demiurges, the creator deities:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demiurge

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Creator_deity

And we are also Creators, or Gods if you like, as we have the same abilities to create our own worlds and entities inhabiting them - as well as affect our external reality.

From decades of research, experiences and practice with everything related to the occult, spiritual, esoteric, psychic / psi / esp, religions etc and other paranormal events and abilities I've discovered that there does indeed seem to be an Ultimate Source , or God, which everything else exists within, and numerous other lesser gods/sources exists at different planes of existence within this True and Ultimate Source. We ourselves are living examples and evidence of this.

Best wishes and may your inner guide be with you,
-EA
Edward Alexander is offline   Reply With Quote