View Single Post
Old 09-12-2008, 04:40 AM   #12
warriorsoul
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: MALAYSIA / ASIA, anyone?

Quote:
Originally Posted by bulbous View Post
Warrior,
I don't know what will be happening. I do know what is happening and that is what I came here to understand and ultimately to escape from. The word from many quarters is that there will be great geophysical changes. These could occur anywhere and it may not be possible to survive.
What we can escape from here is the mind numbing onslaught of lies, sport and fear that is daily life in many countries
Our housing will be conventional and cheap. It is better to provide apartments and dorms for any visitors than to build expensive underground shelters. The world seems to have plenty of them already!
We grow rice and we will have cattle and buffalo. We are working with hydroponics and m-state materials to acclerate growth of vegetables and fish.
We are not arming ourselves. The calls I hear to fortify and arm ourselves are divisive and fear inducing. In my opinion they come from the wrong side. Ascension is about realising we are all one and working together, not shooting at each other from behind a barricade
Love to you all
Bulbous,

Thank you for the thoughtful response. best of luck with plans in thailand. Cheers
warriorsoul is offline   Reply With Quote