View Single Post
Old 12-08-2009, 05:29 PM   #20
DOMINIC 777
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Has anyone actually seen a PLEIADIAN

Quote:
Originally Posted by mntruthseeker View Post
all of what you just said has already entered my mind. I just finished reading Ashayana Deane"s first book and waiting for the next one to arrive.

About 15 years ago I was approached by two women and they said I was one of them. I never was able to figure out what I was suppose to be but that thought has never left my mind.

They both worked hard on opening up my mind but it was very closed back then. I just started understanding things the last two years. Their words are coming forward in my mind with a "oh gotcha" moments. I no longer have contact with them. So my mind is always searching.

Do you ever know it all ? Heck no.

I have read some of the postings of Time-to-tell-the-world's and quite frankly got a little scared. I have replaced the fear with "what will be, will be." I am working hard on just being the best I can be and still catch myself slipping although I'm improving

His thread is all about walk-ins / body-snatching - but not for any good reason.

I believe that we will win this battle and I will keep that thought always.

I believe this because I know that we have many many ET's that think we are worth saving and are here to help. So who is to say that walk-ins are all that bad ?
Hello mntruthseeker,
PlEIADIAN walk-ins are positive and have the triangle of Love Compassion and altruism in their souls , but also a very deep intuitive state in preparation to heal Mankind......Have you a name that only you know .....if so does it link to the triad of love
lol
dominic
DOMINIC 777 is offline   Reply With Quote