View Single Post
Old 01-06-2010, 11:05 PM   #179
Olam
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Cliff High view on Bill Ryans accusations

This is my first post since the forum went free again. I originally was here in the first few days of this website.

It is quite different now than how it started.
You might wonder why am I saying all this.
Well its just so that you know where im coming from.

I do not want to get personal with anyone, or fan the flames, but I have to say this.

This thread is an amazing study on how things never change.
As far as I know, this website was supposed to be avantgarde and trailblazing, showing the way to a new kind of action, new kind of thinking and how we should act in a new society.
Sadly, its mostly ego based and "he said, she said" mentality.
Don't get me wrong, there are alot of great people here doing some great work, but when we strip away the articles,and info, we are left with people arguing based on the principle of opinion and free speech,"democracy".

All this is still inside the ego box. imagine all of us in a small community, faced with lets say a tsunami or great flood 3 hours away.....
Would the opinions change?....deep down, I think not. The percentage of survivors would be based on individual action for ones self.

Again, don,t get me wrong....this is how society is. This is how we learned to survive.......
I have been waiting here to see if it can be different and sofar, I think not.

Before anyone asks me why I don't contribute instead of bitching,....I still come here for the great info, but I can't stand loosing energy areguing with some of you. I did contribute in the last Avalon Epoch, I guess you could read that and see how I am.

Sometimes, we are too close to the trees and cannot perceive the forest.

Sorry if this is not clear, english in my second language.
Olam is offline   Reply With Quote