View Single Post
Old 01-08-2010, 12:48 AM   #186
Olam
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Cliff High view on Bill Ryans accusations

Quote:
Originally Posted by mudhog92 View Post
Who here is infallable enough to judge another on their actions? Agree or disagree, need there be more?

We are all capable and reminded to make decisions for ourselves. Make our own decisons from our own experiences, not the experiences of others.

Why give someone enough power to make you angry?

If you care not for something someone says, give it no power. Keep the power for yourself.

One outburst does not make someone an idiot despite all the good work they have done already.
Yes, very wise words mudhog 92. It was inevitable that in my rant, talking about ego, well I used mine to write what I wrote. I am not mad though, rather sad at the current situation. I certainly don,t think of anyone as an idiot! that is still well within the box.
I still really think that humanity has a bad habit of not changeing anything unless we are up against the wall.
Thats it for me, I see the wall in the distance and wish very much we all push on the same side to stop it. Or if its unstoppable, how can we make the hit less violent psycologically as well as pysically.

I started the reply by saying that this thread is a reflection of who we are really, I do not judge anyone personally.We all have our strenghts, talents and weakneses.
That being said, I was well aware that my words would be taken in different ways by diffeent people, thats how we still live and have learned to live for thousands of years.
Well, its my personal thought that this type of life is about to end. We can choose to resort to being the Phoenix that rises from its very badly charred ashes, or we can choose to see the transition as giving birth. To me the 2 are very different and lead to almost the same place.

We are in the transition phase now and I feel we have no time for in the box disscussions and opinions on stuff that won't save your life(pysically and mentally) or your families life, or even your neighbors life....
Are my wishes just blowing against the wind?......I think not.
You are the society and the society is you. We rely on third parties to govern,regulate and ultimately control our life. Its been going on for thousands of years.
Its high time that we take individual responsability for ourselves first and include our immediate surroundings, or your local reality if you will.
If everyone understood that, I feel we would give birth to something grand and divine that has never been done before on this blue ball. Not only that but the end result will be a direct refection on how we got there.
To me that is much more desirable than violent crash and burn and then rise from that.
Namaste
Olam is offline   Reply With Quote