View Single Post
Old 09-06-2008, 08:05 PM   #8
Administrator
Project Avalon Administrator

Default Re: 14th October 2008

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaypierce2008 View Post
OK, I am going to be abit negative here, so I am sorry in advance.

I have a massive problem with channelled messages, not that I don't believe that it is possible. I feel that at times people just seem to jump on the bandwagon, we seem to be putting far too much faith in channelled messages and alien assistance. Putting the TPTB aside for a second, we all know how much damage they have done, but we are not innocent to what is and has happened on this planet. The enviroment is up a creek without a paddle, amongst many other things.

We need to stop looking for outside sources to save our ass, because to be honest, what we will learn if the ET's come down and safe us?. We need to stand on our own two feet and sort all our own crap out, without the need to run to the great school teacher from outer space complaining that the school bully has knicked our lunch.

We have lived a life of dependence for far too long, and it's about time we grew up spiritually.

Jay

Agree we are here to sort our own stuff out, and ET's know this as well.

But a small nudge such as Disclosure to show their is indeed life beyond our planet in my opinion would help progress that view.

It would throw alot of people into a confused situation where they would have to re-evaluate certain things in their life, as well as trust and faith they have had with current world leaders.

Interesting times ahead HOPEFULLY
Administrator is offline   Reply With Quote