View Single Post
Old 01-02-2009, 09:11 AM   #100
asteram
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: AMERO: HOT and TRUE news!

I've been around a couple of currency devaluations, including one here a year ago in Venezuela that devalued the Bolivare 1000 to 1. Inflation had gotten so absurd that a beer in a sidewalk cafe was costing 5000 to 8000 B's. It went off pretty much without a hitch; what could the people do about it anyway? The government issues new currency, that's what you get. Not quite the same as issuing a new three-country currency, but living in the system people need those bills to get by and they will take them. It's all worthless paper, who cares whose picture is on it or what color it is?

As for the Central America currency and new banking rules, I seriously doubt that anyone else but the same NWO bankers will be running them and I'd expect all records to still go through the big guys in NYC and London.

One thing that's happening now is the world getting all connected together through electronic communications. This is good and necessary for our planetary evolution, and international commerce seems to be the mechanism that will make it happen.

It doesn't look too promising for Venezuela getting a new central bank anytime soon, at least not with anything different about it. Chavez declared that he was nationalizing the country's biggest bank, but there's the little problem of paying for it. With the price of oil tanking, this country is going to be broke probably by the middle of 2009 and won't even be able to pay for food imports. When the government can't pay the miliary to keep order and there's no food in the stores things can get interesting. Could happen like that in the USA too.
asteram is offline   Reply With Quote