View Single Post
Old 10-08-2009, 08:30 PM   #44
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: The United States of the Solar System

Richard Hoagland claims that there are three competing factions within NASA...the Nazis, Masons, and the Magicians. Are these the three major competing factions on Earth...and in the Solar System? Are the Magicians really the Vatican? Are each of these factions doing business with the Reptilians and Greys? Or...are each of these factions really doing business FOR the Reptilians and Greys? Is there a significant and major human faction on Earth which is completely independent of the Reptilians and Greys? Is it really possible to do business in this Solar System without doing business with the Reptilians and Greys?

Hear ye! Hear ye! Oye! Oye! The first post of this thread is an expression of intent of a faction who seeks Human Sovereignty. This faction may only contain one person at this point...but it will grow. I invite the Nazis, Masons, and the Vatican to join this faction. I invite the Reptilians and Greys to respect the sovereignty of the Human Race...and to interact with us in a non-invasive and non-dictatorial manner. Reptilians and Greys...you may find this new arrangement to ultimately be in your best interest. I seek the greater good for All Races...including the Reptilians and Greys. Things seem historically and presently to be highly irrational...and generally out of control. I call upon the Universal Powers That Be to facilitate such a development as is described in the first post of this thread.

If this sort of thing is already in the works...so be it. Again...this thread is more of an exercise than anything...especially due to the fact that inside information is just that...inside information. I'm just trying to figure out what the hell is going on ...and then respond responsibly. There is obviously a learning curve.

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 10-08-2009 at 08:45 PM.
orthodoxymoron is offline   Reply With Quote