View Single Post
Old 05-18-2009, 10:30 PM   #1931
Truthseeker360
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: 2012 Nexus Event – Unknown Form of Energy comes our way!

Great wisdom,

reminds me of this old saying....

The Saying: DON'T LOOK A GIFT HORSE IN THE MOUTH.

Who Said It: St. Jerome

When: 400 A.D.

The Story behind It: This proverb is based on the fact that a horse's value is determined by his age, which, in turn, can be roughly determined by an examination of his teeth. The message conveyed is that a gift should be appreciated for the thought and spirit behind it, not according to its value. St. Jerome, who never accepted payment for his writings, first used the phrase in reply to his literary critics. His exact words: "Never inspect the teeth of a gift horse."

love light & oneness
Truthseeker360

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malletzky View Post
I learned a great wisdom from my father when I was a child...and this wisdom is eternal and adaptive to all situations which you may experience in your life, no matter where you are in this world. His words are exactly like this:

You can allways take "something" away from someone using different kind of force.

But you can't use your force to get someone to take "something" from you.
If that someone don't accept what you have to offer, sooner or later, even if you forced that someone to accept your "gift", as soon as you turn around, he'll throw your "gift" away. No matter what your "gift" is..

So please, don't force me to accept your "gift" or your "wisdom" or your "opinion" or...or...or...

It takes only one post...post it here...I'll read it...open a thread...I'll read it...and then I will decide if I'll accept what's been offered...It's simple, it's easy!

Why forcing the other to accept your thruth ??? Why repeating yourself ???

malletzky
Truthseeker360 is offline   Reply With Quote