View Single Post
Old 01-15-2010, 06:11 PM   #36
Gnosis5
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Resolve your dualities as preparation for 2012

IS ANYONE USING EFT TAPPING TO RELEASE DUALITIES?

EFT, not my preference, but might appeal to people who are more kinetic. I have used it in emergency situations and so I know it does work for a temporary relief. Choose a Way that you know you will enjoy continuing in and that offers the support you need. Unless one has a very stable epiphany (they tend to not lead to stable gains), such as a near death experience, count on a Way becoming part of your life routine.

From this weblink: http://www.eft-austin.com/eft%20articles/transformconflict/index.html

"If you continue tapping you will begin to uncover your own internal dualities and conflicts. As you use EFT to transform these you will become more integrated and calm inside. You will be able to come to an acceptance that will lead to inner peace without denial of the outer circumstance. This puts you in a much stronger position to resolve a conflict with another person. It is likely you will see options you couldn’t see before and the conflict will not seem as bothersome to you as it once did. It will be much easier to communicate with clarity and respect, and the other person will feel your positive intentions and respond accordingly."

Last edited by Gnosis5; 01-15-2010 at 06:14 PM.
Gnosis5 is offline   Reply With Quote