View Single Post
Old 10-20-2008, 11:30 PM   #223
Ara
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Questions for THEWATCHER

Quote:
That is one hell of a story, only ever heard something similar once in my 42 years of working within this subject. If these were female PLFs things certainly have changed in the 27 years since i was directly involved. Darn it!! I missed the best bits LOL
Yes they have upgraded the models to 'Models'! Could you imagine throwing one of them over your shoulder! LOL

I think there is something very biased going on as we never hear about Brad Pitt looking aliens. Seems they cater to men's desires but not women's. That's a thought, why don't we ever hear about alien encounters with gorgeous looking males? Why do the majority of the stories relate to encounters between human females with other human males (set up by the aliens) or between females and reptilians?

Has anyone on this board ever come across any information pertaining to human females having sexual encounters with good looking male aliens? (all joking aside, this is a serious question)

So Barry, you've heard a similar story before? Are you able to share?

Also regarding the hair samples left behind, do you think they were left behind deliberately? Maybe the whole event was staged and the hairs were left for a purpose.

There seems to be a concerted global effort to keep all physical trace elements sequestered so why allow this reported alien hair sample to be analyzed within the public domain?

All the Best
Ara

Last edited by Ara; 10-20-2008 at 11:50 PM.