View Single Post
Old 01-12-2009, 10:44 PM   #504
TheChosen
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: 2012 Nexus Event – Unknown Form of Energy comes our way!

Phied>>

I couldn't agree more. I had quite a few concerns about the way the unification will happen but you've just answered most of those before I wrote them.

The only way to truly unify the forces is to rise above the duality concept of this matrix. I've been saying it for years now that the new age concepts of 'light and love' are overrated and we must look beyond those (unify them with wisdom, knowledge and understanding), recognize the true spectrum of colors that make this matrix and unify it into one, as you named it singularity. Only then we can begin accessing our higher levels of consciousness and dismantle all the illusions that have been engraved in our subconsciousness.

Phied>>
Quote:
We have to take a good look at why either there have been no previous attempts to unify efforts, or why previous attempts have not been successful, whichever was the case.
The word I've been getting from my inner self about this initiative before you posted this is: Vanguard. As I didn't know its meaning before I checked the dictionary I found it amusing enough to share :

Code:
1. The foremost position in an army or fleet advancing into battle.
    a) The foremost or leading position in a trend or movement.
    b) Those occupying a foremost position.
The main reason the unification has not worked in my opinion is because it has always been attempted at a certain consciousness frequency (i.e. presenting a limited subjective view of reality under certain values like let's save the earth, let's heal the sick, let's fire the grid, let's send reiki etc etc). Since the entire 'population' of 'lightworkers' is at any given point composed of individuals whose consciousness has awoken to a different degree, they have different subconscious programs still interfering with some kind of a belief system in place and of course in the background a different level of evolution of the soul... we can never reasonably expect to have a unification at a certain level rooted into this matrix... unless of course that level is OUTSIDE (not above, not bellow but outside) this duality domain.. if possible irrespective of the current belief system of the individual

But the main reason, again in my opinion similar initiatives have not worked yet has been none other but KNOWLEDGE or more exactly the lack of it.. immediately making any initiative like this lacking knowledge the prime target for any entity wishing to manipulate its energies. The knowledge framework usually going off with such initiatives is rooted in a certain very limited 'new age' domain and 'turns off' many people right from the start as they are coming from their own belief domains not necessarily agreeing with the one presented. I guess I just said the same thing twice in slightly different words but I hope you get what I mean to say.

I also totaly agree that the only way forward on this plane of existence in all the possible future lines I can envision is active development of the potentials of our consciousness through meditation and many other techniques. As one awakens and increases the frequency of consciousness more and more one begins to 'think' in concepts, intuitive packages and of course pictures.. It makes a truly enjoyable reading when it is accompanied with the respective frequencies manifested through the attached pictures.

Last edited by TheChosen; 01-12-2009 at 11:11 PM.
TheChosen is offline   Reply With Quote