View Single Post
Old 12-31-2008, 01:18 PM   #231
Galaxy Girl
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: 2012 Nexus Event – Unknown Form of Energy comes our way!

PhiedPiper, thank you for your post #220. I really resonate with what a lot of what you shared . . . several things in in particular:

Quote:
We are working with a new idea that will allow us to home in on a particular node/site depending on where in the world we live. This means that as the monthly meditations develop, as soon as the technical details are worked out, we may try to produce different files for each of the regional zones that we end up with. In the warmer months, people would still be encouraged to travel to their nearest site, as the project grows we might be able to use this as a method for having "hubs" to corral the energy coming in from elsewhere in the area and redirect it up into the grid.
I live in Western North Carolina where the energy of the Smoky Mountains (oldest in the world) is very intense. The veil between dimensions is very thin in the region and it is possible to experience and see many natural phenomena. Here is an example from my friend 1doorway, who lives not far from me. He is an amazing example of someone who works with these natural forces.

And then there is Michael Lightweaver, another good friend who lives near me at his Mountain Light Sanctuary:

http://www.mtnlightsanctuary.com/elves.htm

PhiedPiper, I would like you to think about creating a music file for our region. Our first group meditation is tonight with the New Year.

I also resonate deeply with this part of your post, as it reflects my own journey:

Quote:
For the longest time I was trying to find someone else who was as determined and inspired to do what we could to really put matters into the people of the worlds hands again. I was trying to look everywhere, the place we met was the most unlikely of places to be sure.

And then finally when I was about ready to give up I came across someone who was as determined as I was.

It is the web of consciousness t hat is making these connections happen, and they will continue for us all.
I am so happy to find you all!

PhiedPiper, your Singularity Theory is also very helpful:

Quote:
This is the best brief example I could make for singularity theory before really, really getting into it. The metaphor of walking towards the "welcome" and away from the "unwelcome" works perfectly for this.
"Astralwalker, when I read this thread, I feel experience singularity theory . . . this being pulled towards something, that I am drawing something to me. I am walking towards the welcome and away from the unwelcome. I find the energy of this thread compelling and energizing.

And I particularly liked this part of your post, PhiedPiper:

Quote:
We are instead moving away from the greatly exaggerated concept of "light and darkness" altogether, and moving into the *colour*, and yes we will have to reinvent the way we use our languages to represent this shift in paradigm (you can start now if you carefully monitor the way you use your language(s)).
For 25 years color has been a very important part of my personal life. I've gone through many phases in choosing the colors that I wear . . . purple, everything purple. Then cobalt blue and marigold . . . then white, everything white. I had a very long turquoise phase too. Now I wear every color but always in their full jewel tones. I always knew inside that color had a lot to do with my personal evolution.

Talking about moving into
"color" excites me!

Thank you everyone on this thread for the amazing energy that is building here.

GG

Last edited by Galaxy Girl; 12-31-2008 at 01:45 PM.
Galaxy Girl is offline   Reply With Quote