View Single Post
Old 01-06-2009, 10:52 PM   #4
Avid
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Icke: Time To Tell The Truth About

Quote:
Originally Posted by Egg View Post
Ickes so damn right. People think I am pro Israeli after posted a video catching Hamas telling lies; far from it. Gaza is a death camp in all but name, and those whom always play the victim card hold the keys and medicines to keep those insode alive.

Women and children should never be drawn into conflicts, nor used as pawns between two opposing enemies.
Thanks - we must concentrate on the innocents in any campaign.
Why have we to talk like this? It is horrendous - I cannot comprehend that the world has now disintegrated to such a vile extent due to greed and avarice/meglomaniacs, the greed factions/retributionaries are now going to take us all down to prove what point? To take control of a pathetic world?
After reading/listening/learning of the PTB's agenda, I find it unlikely that the outcome will be 'good' for 'them'. We know too much now.
A few mad thrashings prior to/during Puppet Obama's inauguration (just to disconcert us even more) and there will be some sort of hiatus... another FALSE FLAG! A touch of nasty germies or a bit of a nuclear "terrorism" (cough cough).

Nitey-nite - sleep tight
Avid is offline   Reply With Quote