View Single Post
Old 12-17-2009, 10:32 AM   #85
14 Chakras
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: The ego what is it? How to transcend?

I suggest, the entire goal of creation is to expand your "I" and bring your unique experiences with you so you're a totally unique co-creator with life eternal in the mind of God.

You are a Son or Daughter of God.

You are not here to grow up to disappear. You are here to expand the awareness of who you are in Oneness with All that IS.

Your I is permanent (in fact, it's the only thing that's permanent in all of material creation!).

Overcome the ego is to get back on track on your growth as a spiritual Being, a Co-Creator in the mind of infinity.

The human ego is the personality based on the illusion of seperation. There is no reality in it. You are not your ego, you are I AM. You are infinite potentiality expressing yourself as a limited separate nobody.

There's nothing wrong with this. It is an experience you will take with you on your journey through infinity. You will know what suffering was all about!

But when you are ready to stop suffering, stop playing the victim, and take up our rightful role as co-creators, then it is time to surrender the human ego.

What do you receive in return? You receive your Divine Ego, your I AM Self. Who you are in Oneness with the infinite rather than separate from it. Your Divine individuality. You graduate to the next level in the schoolroom of infinity through Ascension in consciousness.

Seek to save the ego long enough, and eventually you lose your opportunity to play the game of creation, which is the game of More, the game of transcendence. As long as we seek to hold on to what keeps us less, we're stuck while the rest of creation moves upward and onwards.

Overcoming the ego just means going with the flow, the River of Life that is always More.
14 Chakras is offline   Reply With Quote