View Single Post
Old 10-16-2008, 06:32 AM   #70
pilot
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: David Wilcock's Forum is Censored

The people in this field of research ought to avoid casting doubt on the work of others in general I would say. Stick to the facts and your own conclusions and make neutral comments if asked in an interview.
David's got this ego...and so what, he's imperfect and human like the rest of us. I don't knock him for his protective coating-I'm sure he needs it. A guy like David was probably picked on in his youth by more rough-and-tumble types, now he's well known and respected and according to him hated with a passion by some for no apparent reason. All that attention for a wallflower has got to be a struggle, and he seems to be dealing ok-but what do I know?

I draw these conclusions from his touchy defensiveness displayed in interviews and his tales of woe regarding the attention. Temperment in this field is unseemly, leave that to the pop stars. Carry your burden with grace.

(I think his message is a good one and love his interviews and writing so this is a completely unnecessary critique of his persona.)

But he better get his facts straight if he does feel it's necessary to cast doubt on another teacher/researcher. Drunvalo is someone with whom I feel a powerful connection. David, yeah, him to an extent, a great extent actually however, he seems a little immature at times. I'd like to see these boys get along.
pilot is offline   Reply With Quote