View Single Post
Old 04-10-2009, 03:14 AM   #31
janelle12
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Spiritual Telepathic Communication

Hi y'all. I am new to the board and indeed the whole idea of what this site outlines.

I watched a couple documentaries and somehow ended up on project camelot website. I read a couple articles and was steered to the Handbook for the New Paradigm. After reading the first thirty or so pages of the ebook, I ordered the whole set. I read them over the last three weeks.

I feel like I've been awakened but I am still shackled, so to speak. I feel like someone else said, I am in kindergarten and I have so much to learn. I feel like a grounded bird. Like I've fallen out of the nest. Ha, as I write this I recall and auditing incident where indeed I 'fell out' and was in despair that I couldn't get 'back up' and I was going to die.

But I digress.

On the subject of telepathic communication, I sometimes feel, at night, just before sleep, that I am going to 'pop out' of my body. However, when I get this feeling, I fight it strongly. I am desirous of learning a higher state but at the same time 'too comfortable' in this physical plane and in fact fearful of spiritual encounters, the spiritual domain or higher dimensions. Sort of like I am 'afraid to lose my footing' or afraid of 'not feeling grounded.' I don't know the origins of these fears or how to overcome them.

I also have very many questions about the handbook/paradigm series. Having just finished 'Messages for the Ground Crew' I am wondering which of the messages are still 'in effect,' so to speak. So, my being new, if anyone knows of threads that are relevant to what I may be needing, I ask that you direct me.

Thanks so much, so nice to be here, and nice to see everyone's expressions in words and avatars. Some are quite beautiful and inspiring.
janelle12 is offline   Reply With Quote