View Single Post
Old 01-23-2010, 08:33 PM   #19
Gnosis5
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: I disagree

Quote:
Originally Posted by MargueriteBee View Post
My thoughts for the day....

It seems as though people have their beliefs about what their world is about. If others do not believe the same, they fight (in one form or another). I feel that what is behind the fight is the desire or survival need to get as many people into agreeing with one's reality in order to give it substance or make their reality more solid.

When many people believe the same thing, that thing becomes more solid and concrete, eventually the thing becomes a trap which magnatizes others to it and so becomes solid manifestion more quickly and more intense.

The more I believe what others want me to, the less real is my own true reality that I create. It is overrun because I focus outside of myself by being in agreement with others.

I choose to not accept other's beliefs. I choose to discover my own.

I choose to disagree.

I see the point you are making, it's just that I am not as familiar with belief as I am with Faith=certainty, and I have had so many clearing sessions now that I have learned to put my faith or certainty into what I am seeing, which tends to knock out a lot of priorly held beliefs, therefore I tend to look at "believe" as a poor substitute for looking and seeing what one sees.

My self-development path has me on the watchout for anything that smells or looks like or talks like or walks like -- a fixed polarity, and in the course of this discussion I think I just saw another one for my notes, thanks

blessings,
gnosis
Gnosis5 is offline   Reply With Quote