View Single Post
Old 10-06-2008, 12:53 PM   #109
arcora
Banned

Default Re: A "Whistle Blower" open letter to Bill and Kerry, and the forum.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carol View Post
Aloha gazbom,

I've been reading over this thread and your posts tend to exhibit a pattern of disrespect toward anyone who disagrees with your point of view. I for one know that time travel exists. I also know there are bases on the moon. I've read unpublished interviews of the insiders as I edit these documents for future publishing.

Not all of Norvals assumptions are accurate which is okay. If he were to have access to some of the info I've seen I suspect his opinion would change. I also know there are multiple timelines and that it has been altered and have proof, which is also unpublished information from top level military sources.

Each person here is to be respected and not dissed just because there is a difference in opinion. Please follow the spirit and guidelines of Avalon.

Mahalo,

Carol
One can believe in the existence of moon bases. The only way one can know of them is to have been there. Have you been there?

The oldest trick in the book is to say "I possess secret knowledge that that refutes your claims". Unfortunately, those with the 'secret' knowledge are usually unwilling to say what it is.

Usually this tactic is taken by those who have no ability to effectively defend their own beliefs when they feel they are under attack.