View Single Post
Old 09-10-2008, 10:58 PM   #5
Shakesbeer
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Dreams that are not dreams...

This past march 13 2008 I had a dream that the moon shattered too. It was odd, I was "running" around the astral plane and at one point I was using a path way at my house to pivot to another context in my dream and noticed that a bunch of helicopters and "other" where in the air and look to the east and the moon had shattered. I was like "holy crap, I know I didn't do that..." I've seen just about everything you can read or hear theme-wise when dealing with dreams and I had never seen that before that day. I wanted to check to see if this just had to do with me or did this change even what I had just seen in my dream if I went back, and it did. It was odd, even my dreams where "malfunctioning" from stuff I just saw. I noticed that some of us seemed to know what was going on and didn't affect us but others where "malfunctioning" as well. I have had other dreams that I figured represented times after this event because people where "malfunctioning" in a similar manner while most of us went about our business.

What was interesting though is that I could tell despite the turmoil, it was just part of the really "cool" thing that's coming up. I agree with wilcock/hoagland/ferrell on their hyper dimensional physics model and if it's right, I theorize that we should start seeing "waves of wtf" coming in as the energy levels start oscillating to a different frequency by way of energetic influx due to the alignment as well as "other" factors apparently. I don't know what that "cool" thing is, but when I hear about the yellow book project, and the looking glass stuff, that whole "7 seconds of bliss" idea sounds right enough compared to my own visions.
Shakesbeer is offline   Reply With Quote