View Single Post
Old 02-08-2010, 06:01 PM   #13
Church
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Westboro Baptist Church Heckled outside Twitter HQ

^ Are you serious? Her school taught that it was very cool to be gay or bi. Not "her teacher taught her," even, but her school. First of all, you can't teach anyone to be gay. I want to laugh, but the absurdity that someone thinks this actually just makes me sad. Second of all, 12 year olds have a tendency to misinterpret things that adults say from time to time, so she may very well be distorting some facts. Third of all, even if this teacher is some kind of delinquent or disinfo agent, this is ONE person, so what possesses you to automatically equate this with "all gay people try forcing people to be gay?" And lastly, no one can be "talked into" being gay.

I say this so that you can rest, and assuage your fears, because obviously you are fearful of something you don't understand, i.e. homosexuality, and because I love you as a brother or sister, I want you to heal that part of yourself... gay-ness is not an accessory you pick up at the department store. And it's not something you can pin on someone's lapel, either. The only way any human can be "forced" to become gay would be by becoming victim of an electroshock brainwashing program, and if that IS the case with your niece's school, you should be concerned that they are trying to submit her to electroshock brainwashing at ALL, not simply at the direction they are brainwashing her in.

Oh she's not being kidnapped and subjected to waterboarding and other tactics? Yeah, that means she's not being forced to be gay, and no one is trying to make her gay.

There's a lot more homophobia than I expected to find, here, at a forum that claims to be open-minded and prepared to enter the next world, or whatever new agey claims are made by many people these days. It's funny to me, though. I like a good show. Oh yeah, to those of you that subscribe to the "aggressive ideology" claim, you might want to watch this Louis CK video. It's funny, and it will help you to heal that broken part of yourselves:

I'm a heterosexual male, by the way, in a serious relationship with the same woman for over 3 years now. I have no agenda, other than waking people up, because polarity consciousness isn't making it into the next world, fortunately.

Last edited by Church; 02-08-2010 at 06:21 PM.