View Single Post
Old 12-31-2008, 11:42 PM   #21
timetotelltheworld
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: alien agenda taking place proof is in my story and the infrastructure already bui

DO NOT MISUNDERSTAND, THESE PEOPLE NEED TO BE EXPOSED THE PEN IS ALWAYS MORE MIGHTYER THEN THE SWORD WHAT I AM SAYING IS I AM LEAVEING IT IN YOUR HANDS THEY DROVE ME TO SUICIDE NOT HOMISIDE, THEY DROVE ME TO SUICIDE I PUT MY STORY IN TO YOUR HANDS ITS UP TO ALL OF YOU TO MAKE IT PUBLIC I AM DONE HERES A SHORT LIST OF WHAT THEY HAVE DONE TO ME SO FAR AND I AM CHECKING OUT GOD BLESS

i agree with you but these people will never leave me alone, they have destroyed my life and continue to mess with every aspect of it. for instance,murdered my family, they kidnapped lelani noels kids to have her perticipate in there con, threatened jon lee to manipulate him into joining there con, murdered cass monson in phenom phen cambodia my best friend,messed with a friend named Heather Dae, now i cant reach her,threatened my cousin sebastian zion in sandy Germany,drove keylan cross into insanity and placed her in a mental ward in oakland ca,erased many of my records, medical, birth, highschool,college,travel documentation,wont let me on to astrovera web site, delete emails, stole thousands out of my bank account,made me homeless, *** this I HAVE HAD ENOUGH, IT ALL SOUNDS PRETTY, STICK AROUND FOR THE GREAT CHANGE AND YOU KNOW WHAT, THIS IS ALL B.S. they have destroyed my life EVERYTHING I POSTED IS TRUE!!!!!!!!!!
IF YOU WANT TO STICK AROUND FOR THIS SHT I UNDERSTAND BUT ME THE WORLD WON NOW ITS JUST A MATTER OF WHERE AND WHEN NOT IF, NO REASON LEFT, THEY HAVE TAKEN EVERYTHING FROM ME I HAVE NO MORE TO GIVE, AND THIS IS THE MOST FKED UP PIECE OF EVERYTHING I LOVE LIFE, AND THEY TOOK MINE AWAY THEY TOOK EVERYTHING

I LOVE LIFE BUT THIS IS NOT LIVING
timetotelltheworld is offline   Reply With Quote