Thread: The Freedom
View Single Post
Old 01-27-2010, 04:07 PM   #307
Oliver
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: The Freedom

Thanks, Kulapops,

I am keeping this thread alive exactly because there is so much minor stuff on Avalon (but excellent one too), so we could have this essential impulse of Freedom in front of our eyes..and noses.

I do not judge, everyone should follow his own path, but, hey, let us not forget some universal values! Different trees are beautiful, but they must not become an obstacle to see the forest...

So, welcome again, Kulapops!

Love&Respect

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kulapops View Post
Ah.. freedom... freedom from fear... the stories on Avalon are becoming a little predictable for my taste... I'm sure I could almost write a guide book on how to make a good one...

1) Pick something people are afraid of.

2) Tell them it might happen.

3) Judge the distance between imagination and reality. If you judge it right, it will be unbelievable enough to be interesting and exciting, yet real enough to be taken seriously

There is so much scope to choose from.

All these stories place our mind and hearts in a place far far away from self, in the hands of the person with the info, or focused on the perpetrators of the story.

Yet, with freedom, YOU are the perpetrator. YOU are the one. It's no one else's freedom. It's yours. It belongs to you. But we hold the key, without awareness, there is no freedom, we remain in chains.

So keep the freedom thread flying Oliver... until people drowing in wild imaginings find out where they've put their keys.

To freedom !

K
Oliver is offline   Reply With Quote