View Single Post
Old 12-16-2009, 12:57 AM   #218
Gnosis5
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Has anyone actually seen a PLEIADIAN

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christo888 View Post
yes those days of being a born again, spirit filled, charismatic, baptized, speaking in tongues holy roller and thumping everyone on the head that was near.

Glad those days are long gone. Now that was some heavy brainwashing, best i've seen yet. And one of the most deceptive, conniving, mental prisons ever foisted on humanity thus far. But it also lets you see who the handlers are afterwards.
Yes, my higher self kept dropping me hints and I guess I should have followed the bread crumbs, but that is the problem when a cult is built on some awesome spiritual truths. Then one throws the baby out with the bathwater, which the ill-illumined ones also delight in seeing us do.

After I walked away from the cult influence of Chiristianity it took me awhile to go back and recover the jewels in especially the New Testament. Then I walked into the cult of Church of Scientology -- same mistake, just because there were some truths does not mean I have to fall in line with the regime aspects.

Boy, that "going to hell" message sure kept me in line -- in both cults

By the way, what was this "speaking in tongues"? I'm still wondering where that comes from?
Gnosis5 is offline   Reply With Quote