View Single Post
Old 12-07-2008, 07:52 PM   #85
dagon
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: AMERO: HOT and TRUE news!

if you ask me. it seems like something is coming down the pipe. so its not main stream news today. but it has been on cnn and other news. the amero that is. but just read between the lines. the total collapse of the worlds economy and currency. if there was going to be a time for it. it would be now. or at least very soon. Im surprised that so many skeptics on this subject. it seems evident to me that the deck is stacked and there prepping us all for the new change. I mean look, if they came out with it now. and said that if we open up nafta. and we want to do this. the masses would jump on this like its was free money. anything to get us out of this jam. right... its all being played out. the deck is stacked. and they already know your hand. you want change. we all do. even if these bills are not real. I believe next year it will come out.

people who dough this as reality are living in a box. and cant see the truth. look europe did it a few years ago. and this has been on the table for some time. I even heard that when us currency was being changed a few years ago. this was to prep us for the coming changes. and this was years ago.

cheers
dagon is offline   Reply With Quote