Thread: Just saw Avatar
View Single Post
Old 12-19-2009, 04:26 PM   #15
viking
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Just saw Avatar

Just thought I would bump this along as my thoughts were exactly the same as described in this article...

The film was awesome by the way.

"I can't help but suspect that Anastasia or her consciousness had a hand in the making of Avatar the movie. which is the most expensive film ever made at $230 million dollars.

In a world called Pandora, populated by gigantic blue people who live in close harmony with their environment the humans show up & attempt to desecrate the environment, kill the indigenous peoples, & steal the minerals while all along calling the people they are killing & displacing savages. Where have we heard this story before? How many times has this same story played out here on Earth with various gov't military involved?

I noticed a week before Avatar opened there was a message that came over the AP news wire suggesting that although the special effects were great that the story line was poor. This message appeared day after day until opening. It's obvious to me that it was the dark forces that were attempting to steer people away from one of the greatest movies ever made. The story line is obviously a parallel to how the worlds military has been used by the dark forces & not something they want people to understand, thus they are scared people will learn about this through this movie.

Also, it's apparent that these blue forest people are highly intelligent, spiritually connected, & their environment is gorgeous, which is a whole other aspect to this movie that the dark forces wouldn't want people to understand. It might cause people to attempt to go back to nature to find happiness. These are radical ideas that could lead to the technocratic world losing some of their slaves.
lol :-)

"Anastasia" is the first book in the Ringing Cedar Series. It's based on a real life forest dweller in Siberia that has all kinds of special human abilities by our standards of understanding of what a human is capable of."

M Hazelwood.

viking
viking is offline   Reply With Quote