View Single Post
Old 01-04-2009, 12:53 AM   #311
PhiedPiper
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: 2012 Nexus Event – Unknown Form of Energy comes our way!

thanks a lot alchemikey, that's really helpful.

I didn't realize that things in the world were progressing in this way I am not tuned in to current events at all... I will try to get something done for us as soon as possible.

Sanat, I am quite sure that this is not a matter of everyone going where they are supposed to go, there are always different possibilities, and we need to work together to make the best one. We can't count too much on things happening automatically. I really don't like the names "Harvest" and "Ascension", the first one doesn't feel good to me and the second one just isn't accurate. It's much more than the sense of going "up".

This is a matter of transmutation, octavation, shifting of sub-spectrum of frequency of reality, all of these types of notions - and it comes as a result of our working together actively.

I think a lot of people might have misinterpreted certain sources of information to loosely suggest that our success or failure would not be determined by our free will actions - it will.

This is why we are trying to set up 2009 and onwards as being a matter of organized, practical action - we know that the frequencies have an effect and the right combination "en masse" can really have a strong impact. It would be overwhelming - it would start to alter the emotional complexes of many of the darker beings on the planet. I have done most of the necessary research to see this is true.

Let's try to keep the thread focused on practically working together and away from automatic happenings like was suggested by that certain agent on ATS (I saw the topic you brought here from there Sanat, you should never have believed that guy, he is planting disinformation by mixing it with truth).

We all have good intentions and that is what is most important.

take care everyone
PhiedPiper is offline   Reply With Quote