View Single Post
Old 03-25-2009, 04:59 PM   #1406
Gemeos
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: 2012 Nexus Event – Unknown Form of Energy comes our way!

Hi,
This is my first post on this forum.
I’ve been following Project Camelot work since October 2007, having watched, listened and read almost all of Kerry Kassidy and Bill Ryan fabulous interviews. I’ve also been a dedicated “observer” of the Project Avalon forum since its beginning and, more recently, a subscriber.

I would like to thank and congratulate you all, and specially Astralwalker, for the dedication and commitment on the awakening of this society.

I’ve participated in all of the meditations, excepted for this last one due to a business meeting I had to attend. And like someone as already said, this is not some kind of duty for me, this is something I wait for the week to pass to live it.

And like many others, for me there was nothing stronger than the first Phied audio file. I’ve tried all 3 audio files and this last video file, which didn’t work for me at all. I couldn’t concentrate, like there was no “ignition”. But with the first audio file it was absolutely brutal, it was intense,… I was totally pulled deep, deep, deep…. There were lights, there were colors, there were chills, there were stars, there were faces, there was happiness, there was Love and there were tears of joy.

And I couldn´t get that kind of deep state with any of the other files.

If the final goal of this Nexus event, is to have all of us, as one single mind concentrated in Gaia and love for all humanity, should we be spending more time and energy on picking one music that fits all, if that’s something almost impossible to achieve, once we are all different, we have different tastes, different likes, different lives and experiences. Although having the same objective, to act like one single consciousness, I think it’s reasonable to accept that everyone could have it’s own way to get there.

You can’t expect to force someone to meditate with some music that he/she doesn’t like, just because you believe it’s the right one.

It’s just my humble opinion. I agree that the music is very important, to induce the right feelings, the right emotions, the right vibes, but it shouldn’t be imposed as the one and only… although I agree it would be incomparable more stronger... I find it difficult to achieve...

You have 10/15 people giving feedback and having trouble in deciding which music is best, but according to the last statistics there were 3500 meditating…. Imagine all those people making their judgment on the file…

I’m totally supporting this project. I’m spreading the word and getting more people to participate, including other meditation groups here in Portugal, but for me to get my conscious aligned with yours, it will be with the first Phied audio file, which I call “the key” to open my third eye,… at least until something more powerful is created by you guys.

Counting the days till Saturday!... and wishing all the best and a quick recovery for Phied!

Regards
Gemeos
Gemeos is offline   Reply With Quote