View Single Post
Old 12-18-2008, 03:32 AM   #82
Carol
Project Avalon Hero

Default Re: 2012 Nexus Event – Unknown Form of Energy comes our way!

Aloha Astral Walker,

I've spent quite a few hours going through your thread as I was so impressed by your research data that I wanted to download it and give it to my husband as a Christmas gift. Subsequently, I've also spent many hours editing it down into a readable format. All 157 pages so far.

I've also been going through the pictures collecting the original links to post under the picture for reference and can easily do that here if you wish.

After reading all of this data my question is this... how do you know it is a blue white light eminating out from the galactic center on 13Dec2012 and that one would be safe in the open with hopes of the light coming in contact with them. Given the angle of the planet during that time of year I would think only portions of the planet may be exposed to the galactice rays while others would not be exposed.

In addition, I'm also curious as to what happens upon contact. Does one become transfigured where the physical body gets to come along on the journey (only transformed), or is it dropped and the soul is free to soar into the astral plane while waiting for the glacitic dimensional shift to occur?

In fact, my curiousity is aroused as I wondered just where did this particular information come from?

I love science but also studied as a mystic years ago so am personally familiar with interdimensional travel. And during a few near death experiences, as my soul was beginning to flow out and away... it did seem to know where to go.

However, your information tends to conflict with other information I've read about portals. As I also have friends who are contactees, the information is very varied depending upon the type of contact experience they've each had.

As I've had personal conversations with a number of these people, my curiousity is stoked as to who is really giving correct info.

How do we know that this information with respect to the harvesting of souls is accuracte?

Again, I want to thank you and let you know how much I've appreciated what you have shared here as it is clearly evident to me this has taken many, many hours of research and is a labor of love.

Mahalo nui loa,

Carol

Last edited by Carol; 12-18-2008 at 07:55 AM.
Carol is offline   Reply With Quote